For library use:-
- Every student will be allowed to issue only a single book. They must return the book within seven days. The book will be reissued if there is no demand for the book by other students.
- If a student violates the said rule he/she will have to pay fine of Rs.1/-per day. Moreover students may not be allowed to use library for such offence.
- If a student loses or damages any book he/she should have to return a new book. If a book of a series is lost or damaged a student should have to return all the books of the series by his/her own cost. If the concerned book is out of print he/she should have to pay a fine fixed by the Hon’ble Principal of the college. If a student does not return/reissue a book after 15 working days of its issue, the book shall be considered lost and the student may have to pay a fine to be fixed by the Hon’ble Principal.
- Only the honours students will be allowed to issue books for more than seven days for use in Puja Vacation. They will have to return those books within a week when the college restarts after the Puja vacation. Otherwise he/she will be fined.
- Students should keep library card with care. If the card is lost he /she must inform the librarian and he/she must pay nominal fees to collect duplicate card. He/she must collect certificate from librarian before filling up B.A. final examination form. Otherwise he/she will not be given admit card.