Rules and Guidelines
For library use:-
1. Every student will be allowed to issue only a single book. They must return the book within seven days. The book will be reissued if there is no demand for the book by other students.
2. If a student violates the said rule he/she will have to pay fine of Rs.1/-per day. Moreover students may not be allowed to use library for such offence.
3. If a student loses or damages any book he/she should have to return a new book. If a book of a series is lost or damaged a student should have to return all the books of the series by his/her own cost. If the concerned book is out of print he/she should have to pay a fine fixed by the Hon’ble Principal of the college. If a student does not return/reissue a book after 15 working days of its issue, the book shall be considered lost and the student may have to pay a fine to be fixed by the Hon’ble Principal.
4. Only the honours students will be allowed to issue books for more than seven days for use in Puja Vacation. They will have to return those books within a week when the college restarts after the Puja vacation. Otherwise he/she will be fined.
5. Students should keep library card with care. If the card is lost he /she must inform the librarian and he/she must pay nominal fees to collect duplicate card. He/she must collect certificate from librarian before filling up B.A. final examination form. Otherwise he/she will not be given admit card.