Vision, Mission & Objectives
Keeping in view of aim and objectives of the founders of this institution the following vision, mission and objectives have been set. They are as follows –
Vision: - To fulfill dreams and aspirations of higher education of young persons, particularly of girls’ through inculcating necessary knowledge and skills for future education and employment.
Mission: - 1. To create and provide adequate infrastructural facilities and learning resources like classrooms, laboratories, toilets, books, equipment, etc. needed to promote gross enrolment ratio (GER) and teaching learning process in the college. 1. To introduce subject and courses commensurate with the need of the locality and capacity of the institution and also to the student profile. 2. To provide quality teaching in healthy and friendly atmosphere. 3. To review the progress through evaluation of learning outcomes, faculty self-evaluation and feedback from the students and the guardians.
Objectives: - In line with vision and mission of the institution the objectives are set as:-
1. To mobilize resources and funds from all possible sources like state governments’ higher education department, UGC’s development grants and other grants, MLA and MP local area development funds, etc.
2. To utilize available funds to satisfy urgent needs like construction of classrooms, laboratories etc. and purchase of books, laboratory equipment, benches, almirahs, sports, equipment etc.
3. To move the concerned authorities for creation of new teaching posts librarian and filling up existing vacant teaching posts.
4. To recruit necessary non-teaching staff to facilitate official works.
5. To give proper attention to the needs and demands of the students, particularly of the girl students.
6. To create adequate basic facilities, including recreation facilities for the students.
7. To make the campus environment friendly through regular plantation programme.
8. To maintain good relationship among staff and students for growth of academic culture in the institution.
Vision, mission and the objectives of the institutions are communicated to the students, teachers and staff through college prospectus, official notification, meeting with the students, guardians and the staff and above all through practice of the institutions regularly.